If you are a high school or college student and have become pregnant, you may be experiencing normal feelings of fear, anxiety and hopelessness. Vida helps students find answers to questions like:
- Can I finish school while I am pregnant?
- What will my friends at school say and think?
- How do I tell my parents?
- What if my boyfriend doesn’t want to support me?
- What do I do if I can’t afford a baby?
- What do I do if I don’t know anything about parenting?
- What is adoption like?
- Is abortion right for me?
All of our medical and support services are free and confidential. We have pregnancy materials and resources designed especially for students to help you learn about your pregnant young body and labor and delivery from a student’s perspective. We will walk alongside you as you develop life skills to help you navigate pregnancy while still attending school.