If you are looking for spiritual help or guidance, we encourage you to reach out to your church. If you do not belong to a church right now, we encourage you to reach out to one of the many churches in the area who support the mission of Vida and are able and ready to support you too.
Below, alphabetized by church and community, is a list of current Vida Church Partners. We are blessed to have so many friends of Vida!
- Apostolic Truth Church (Appleton)
- Appleton Alliance Church (Appleton)
- Breakthrough Covenant Church (Appleton)
- Calvary Chapel (Appleton)
- Covenant Christian Reformed Church (Appleton)
- Faith Lutheran Church (Appleton)
- Fox River Baptist Church (Appleton)
- Grace Christian Fellowship (Appleton)
- Hope City Church (Appleton)
- Sacred Heart Parish (Appleton)
- St. Bernadette Parish (Appleton)
- St. Edward Catholic Community (Appleton)
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church (Appleton)
- Pathways Church (Appleton)
- St. Pius X Catholic Church (Appleton)
- St. Therese Catholic Church (Appleton)
- St. Thomas More Catholic Church (Appleton)
- Valley Baptist Church (Appleton)
- Community Bible Church (Black Creek)
- Holy Family Parish (Brillion)
- Good Shepherd Parish (Chilton)
- St. Paul Catholic Church (Combined Locks)
- Immaculate Conception Church (De Pere)
- St. Nicholas Catholic Church (Freedom)
- The Pro-Life Office of the Diocese of Green Bay (Green Bay)
- Holy Cross Parish Family/ACBA (Green Bay)
- Ss. Peter and Paul Catholic Congregation (Green Bay)
- Alleluia Lutheran (Greenleaf)
- Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church (Greenville)
- St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception (Greenville)
- SS. Peter & Paul Congregation (Hortonville)
- Life Bridge Christian Church (Howard)
- Kaukauna Catholic Parishes
- Holy Cross Catholic Church (Kaukauna)
- St. Katharine Drexel Parish (Kaukauna)
- Fox Valley Christian Fellowship (Kimberly)
- Holy Spirit Parish (Kimberly)
- St. Mary’s of the Lake (Lakewood)
- St. John Nepomucene Parish (Little Chute)
- Sacred Heart (Manawa)
- Christ the Rock (Menasha)
- Cornerstone Church Fox Valley (Menasha)
- St. Mary and St. John the Baptist (Menasha)
- Peace Lutheran (Neenah)
- St. Margaret Mary Parish (Neenah)
- Most Precious Blood Catholic Church (New London)
- Peace Evangelical & Reformed Church (Potter)
- St. John the Baptist (Seymour)
- Hope Community Church (Shawano)
- St. Patrick Catholic Parish (Stephensville)
- Tri-Parish Faith Communities
- St. Mary Help of Christians (Hilbert)
St. John-Sacred Heart (Sherwood)
St. Mary of the Dolors (Stockbridge)
You are invited to attend any of the following events and group hosted by Vida Church Partners.
Monthly Play Groups/Dinner
Vida Support Services hosts a monthly play group/dinner for mom and dads on the third Mondays of every month from 5:30-7 p.m. The play groups include dinner, playtime, and closing/product hand out. Parents who attend will earn diapers and wipes. Please make your specific product requests when signing up.
The next play group is on April 25, 2022, 5-6:30 p.m. at Vida, with Community Bible Church providing dinner.
Please contact your mentor or Vida at 920-731-4354 to register.
MOPS – Hope Shawano
MOPS is a ministry for moms with littles. Join in at Hope Community Church in Shawano. They meet the 1st Friday of every month to share breakfast, get encouraged and connect with other moms in the same life stage. Click here for more info on dates, times, and how to register.
True North – Hope Shawano
True North is a ministry for families with kids in grades K-5. Join in at Hope Community Church in Shawano every Tuesday evening during the school year. Families share a meal, learn together, and have some fun. There is childcare for the kids not old enough to participate. Click here for more info, an orientation video, schedule, and how to register.
Women’s Bible Studies at Appleton Alliance Church
Varying Days & Times & Locations (throughout the Fox Valley)
Women need community and connection with other believers. Healthy spiritual growth includes walking alongside other women, sharing life’s ups and downs, while we encourage one another with scripture and prayer. To find out more and join a study, click here.
Outreach Video Messages
We understand life can be complex, difficult, and scary at times. Please enjoy these video messages of hope from our church partners!