If you are looking for spiritual help or guidance, we encourage you to reach out to your church. If you do not belong to a church right now, we encourage you to reach out to one of the many churches in the area who support the mission of Vida and are able and ready to support you too.
Below, alphabetized by church and community, is a list of current Vida Church Partners. We are blessed to have so many friends of Vida!
- Apostolic Truth Church (Appleton)
- Appleton Alliance Church (Appleton)
- Breakthrough Covenant Church (Appleton)
- Calvary Chapel (Appleton)
- Covenant Christian Reformed Church (Appleton)
- Faith Lutheran Church (Appleton)
- Grace Christian Fellowship (Appleton)
- Sacred Heart Parish (Appleton)
- St. Bernadette Parish (Appleton)
- St. Edward Catholic Community (Appleton)
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church (Appleton)
- Pathways Church (Appleton)
- St. Pius X Catholic Church (Appleton)
- St. Therese Catholic Church (Appleton)
- St. Thomas More Catholic Church (Appleton)
- Valley Baptist Church (Appleton)
- Community Bible Church (Black Creek)
- Holy Family Parish (Brillion)
- Good Shepherd Parish (Chilton)
- St. Paul Catholic Church (Combined Locks)
- Immaculate Conception Church (De Pere)
- St. Nicholas Catholic Church (Freedom)
- The Pro-Life Office of the Diocese of Green Bay (Green Bay)
- Holy Cross Parish Family/ACBA (Green Bay)
- Ss. Peter and Paul Catholic Congregation (Green Bay)
- Alleluia Lutheran (Greenleaf)
- Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church (Greenville)
- St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception (Greenville)
- SS. Peter & Paul Congregation (Hortonville)
- Life Bridge Christian Church (Howard)
- Kaukauna Catholic Parishes
- Holy Cross Catholic Church (Kaukauna)
- St. Katharine Drexel Parish (Kaukauna)
- Fox Valley Christian Fellowship (Kimberly)
- Holy Spirit Parish (Kimberly)
- St. Mary’s of the Lake (Lakewood)
- St. John Nepomucene Parish (Little Chute)
- Sacred Heart (Manawa)
- Christ the Rock (Menasha)
- Cornerstone Church Fox Valley (Menasha)
- St. Mary and St. John the Baptist (Menasha)
- Peace Lutheran (Neenah)
- St. Margaret Mary Parish (Neenah)
- Most Precious Blood Catholic Church (New London)
- Peace Evangelical & Reformed Church (Potter)
- St. John the Baptist (Seymour)
- Hope Community Church (Shawano)
- St. Patrick Catholic Parish (Stephensville)
- Tri-Parish Faith Communities
- St. Mary Help of Christians (Hilbert)
St. John-Sacred Heart (Sherwood)
St. Mary of the Dolors (Stockbridge)
You are invited to attend any of the following events and group hosted by Vida Church Partners.
St. Edward Playground Group
Wednesdays, 9-11 a.m.
Join St. Edward Catholic Church for a playdate at their church playground. Come when you can and have fun meeting other young families! The address is N2926 State Hwy 47 Appleton, WI 54913. Contact Erin Ebben with questions at 920-733-9266.
Green Bay Moms Park Group
Wednesdays, 10 a.m.
A great opportunity to connect with other moms in Green Bay and let the kiddos make friends and have fun! Contact Bev Skarlupka ([email protected]) for more information or click here for more details.
Unplugged: A Women’s Ministry Gathering
Third Saturday/Month, 8-10 a.m.
Gather, learn, and pray at Unplugged with Hope Community Church. The drop-in gathering occurs the third Saturday of every month.
Mom & Me
September – April
One of the greatest jobs God gives us is to raise the next generation, and that is no easy task. Join our friends at Appleton Alliance Church for fellowship and support at Mom & Me. For moms with kids 5 and under, come to enjoy music and movement, storytime, crafts, and snacks. Each playdate is a chance to meet other moms and be encouraged in your journey. Upcoming dates include September 15, October 6, October 20, November 3, November 17, and December 1, all from 9-10 a.m. Register here.
Third Thursday/Month, starting in September, 7-9 p.m.
Moms need community! This is true during the preschool years and beyond. Join Faith Lutheran in Appleton as moms of preschoolers & school-aged children come together in a hope-filled environment to support of one another through the various stages of motherhood. Contact Becca Klemm for more info at [email protected] or click here for more details.
MOPS – Hope Shawano
MOPS is a ministry for moms with littles. Join in at Hope Community Church in Shawano. They meet the 1st Friday of every month to share sbreakfast, get encouraged and connect with other moms in the same life stage. Click here for more info on dates, times, and how to register.
True North – Hope Shawano
True North is a ministry for families with kids in grades K-5. Join in at Hope Community Church in Shawano every Tuesday evening during the school year. Families share a meal, learn together, and have some fun. There is childcare for the kids not old enough to participate. Click here for more info, an orientation video, schedule, and how to register.
Women’s Bible Studies at Appleton Alliance Church
Varying Days & Times & Locations (throughout the Fox Valley)
Women need community and connection with other believers. Healthy spiritual growth includes walking alongside other women, sharing life’s ups and downs, while we encourage one another with scripture and prayer. To find out more and join a study, click here.
Outreach Video Messages
We understand life can be complex, difficult, and scary at times. Please enjoy these video messages of hope from our church partners!