If you are looking for spiritual help or guidance, we encourage you to reach out to your church. If you do not belong to a church right now, we encourage you to reach out to one of the many churches in the area who support the mission of Vida and are able and ready to support you too.
Below, alphabetized by church and community, is a list of current Vida Church Partners. We are blessed to have so many friends of Vida!
- Apostolic Truth Church (Appleton)
- Appleton Alliance Church (Appleton)
- Breakthrough Covenant Church (Appleton)
- Calvary Chapel (Appleton)
- Covenant Christian Reformed Church (Appleton)
- Faith Lutheran Church (Appleton)
- Grace Christian Fellowship (Appleton)
- Sacred Heart Parish (Appleton)
- St. Bernadette Parish (Appleton)
- St. Edward Catholic Community (Appleton)
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church (Appleton)
- Pathways Church (Appleton)
- St. Pius X Catholic Church (Appleton)
- St. Therese Catholic Church (Appleton)
- St. Thomas More Catholic Church (Appleton)
- Valley Baptist Church (Appleton)
- Community Bible Church (Black Creek)
- Holy Family Parish (Brillion)
- Good Shepherd Parish (Chilton)
- St. Paul Catholic Church (Combined Locks)
- Immaculate Conception Church (De Pere)
- St. Nicholas Catholic Church (Freedom)
- Holy Cross Parish Family/ACBA (Green Bay)
- Ss. Peter and Paul Catholic Congregation (Green Bay)
- Alleluia Lutheran (Greenleaf)
- Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church (Greenville)
- St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception (Greenville)
- SS. Peter & Paul Congregation (Hortonville)
- Life Bridge Christian Church (Howard)
- Kaukauna Catholic Parishes
- Holy Cross Catholic Church (Kaukauna)
- St. Katharine Drexel Parish (Kaukauna)
- Fox Valley Christian Fellowship (Kimberly)
- Holy Spirit Parish (Kimberly)
- St. Mary’s of the Lake (Lakewood)
- St. John Nepomucene Parish (Little Chute)
- Sacred Heart (Manawa)
- Christ the Rock (Menasha)
- Cornerstone Church Fox Valley (Menasha)
- St. Mary and St. John the Baptist (Menasha)
- Peace Lutheran (Neenah)
- St. Margaret Mary Parish (Neenah)
- Most Precious Blood Catholic Church (New London)
- Peace Evangelical & Reformed Church (Potter)
- St. John the Baptist (Seymour)
- Hope Community Church (Shawano)
- St. Patrick Catholic Parish (Stephensville)
- Tri-Parish Faith Communities
- St. Mary Help of Christians (Hilbert)
St. John-Sacred Heart (Sherwood)
St. Mary of the Dolors (Stockbridge)
You are invited to attend any of the following events and group hosted by Vida Church Partners.
St. Edward Playground Group
Wednesdays, 9-11 a.m.
Join St. Edward Catholic Church for a playdate at their church playground. Come when you can and have fun meeting other young families! The address is N2926 State Hwy 47 Appleton, WI 54913. Contact Erin Ebben with questions at 920-733-9266.
St. Pius X Corn Roast Festival
August 13, 14, 15
Enjoy a weekend of fun with St. Pius Catholic Church in Appleton. Enjoy live music, silent auction, food, games and more! See the flyer for more information.
Green Bay Moms Park Group
Wednesdays, 10 a.m.
Join moms from Life Bridge Christian Church as they meet at different parks throughout the summer. Enjoy fellowship with other moms as kiddos enjoy playing with each other. Find out the park schedule by contacting Bev Skarlupka ([email protected]) for more information or click here for more details.
Unplugged: A Women’s Ministry Gathering
Third Saturday/Month, 8-10 a.m.
Gather, learn, and pray at Unplugged with Hope Community Church. The drop-in gathering occurs the third Saturday of every month.
Hortonville Summer Playdates
July 16 & August 13, 9-11 a.m.
Join Appleton Alliance Church at Commercial Club Park in Hortonville for a play date with the kiddos. You’re welcome to bring your own snacks, toys, bikes, wagons–whatever you’d like–to the park. Click here for more details.
Summer Bike Path
July 20 & August 17, 4-7 p.m.
Get your helmets, we’re going for a bike ride! Our friends at Appleton Alliance Church will transform their campus into a mile-long bike path for your kiddos to enjoy. Each night comes with a theme. July’s theme is COLOR BLAST and August’s theme is SWEETS AND TREATS. Click here for more details.
Special Needs Family Fitness
July 31: Cardio Dance & Animal Stretching, 10-11 a.m.
August 28: Family Olympics (dress as a team!), 10-11 a.m.
Families who have a school-aged loved one with special needs, and their school-aged siblings, are welcome to join Appleton Alliance Church for these fun sensory-friendly adapted fitness class! Click here for more details.
Women’s Soul Food: Forgiveness
August 24, 6:30-8 p.m.
Forgiveness may sound simple, but it is anything but easy. Appleton Alliance Church invite you to hear from four women led by the Lord to forgive deep wounds amidst painful situations. We’ll worship, encourage, pray and fill up our souls together. Click here for more details.
Mom and Me
September – April
Becoming a mom is a major life transition involving new responsibilities of raising the next generation. Appleton Alliance Church wants to help you lay a healthy foundation, so they offer mom and child catered programs that address important topics and also provide an opportunity to make new friends and find support.
More forthcoming details can be found here.
Third Thursday/Month, starting in September, 7-9 p.m.
Moms need community! This is true during the preschool years and beyond. Join Faith Lutheran in Appleton as moms of preschoolers & school-aged children come together in a hope-filled environment to support of one another through the various stages of motherhood. Contact Becca Klemm for more info at [email protected] or click here for more details.
Outreach Video Messages
We understand life can be complex, difficult, and scary at times. Please enjoy these video messages of hope from our church partners!