Hi! My name is Deb O’Donnell and I have a passion to see women affected by abortion find freedom from the pain that is often denied because they are not given permission to grieve the loss of their child(ren).
As a Chaplain’s wife, I have led both Bible studies & retreats, and I am confident that God has called me to bring this study to you. After finding freedom in Christ by going though this particular study myself, it is my belief that this is a beginning step to the healing process God has for every woman affected by their abortion decision.
Many years ago, as I was seeking God for direction, I believe He revealed to me that, “There is no sin you have done, or has been done to you, that I will not heal as you live a surrendered life to Me. Tell women that I bind up wounds, heal the brokenhearted, and bring restoration.”
Do I have PTSD?
Have you struggled with one or more of these:
- Unable to carry out daily tasks at work, school, or home
- Too emotionally overwhelmed to function
- Anxiety or feeling irritable
- Aggressive behavior or outbursts of anger
- Patterns of unhealthy relationships
- Deterioration of self-worth
- Lack of concentration, motivation, energy
- Intense shame, guilt, and secret keeping
- Weight loss or gain
- Unable to come to a place of inner peace
- Alcohol and/or drug use
- Disturbing flashbacks from the past
- Nightmares and sleep disturbances
- Suicidal thoughts
If you are experiencing an emergency or reading this and experiencing suicidal thoughts – please call now!
Join this 12-week Bible study and find freedom from the pain of reproductive loss because of an abortion. Register today!
All inquiries are confidential.