Here is a great way to get involved in the community, and help feed those who need it.
Per Feeding America’s website:
“Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin has partnered with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to distribute healthy food directly to high-need areas, free of charge.
- Quantities are limited and will be given away on a first come, first served basis.
- Limit ONE box per vehicle unless picking up on behalf of a homebound individual.
How it Works:
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Do not exit your vehicle at any time.
- Follow directions of posted signs.
- Have room in your vehicle’s trunk or backseat to accommodate box of food.
- Please wait patiently while others are served.”
Be sure to visit Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin’s website for more detailed information such as locations and times!
Looking for additional ways to help with food drives? Check out St. Joseph’s Food Program