The annual Chip In For Life golf outing and auction benefitting Vida Medical Clinic and Support Services will take place on Monday, September 21 at Ridgeway Country Club in Neenah.
- Event registration is at 9:30 a.m.
- The golf outing features hole challenges, games, raffles and great prizes.
- Golfers will receive a box lunch, dinner, two drink tickets and a complimentary round of golf from Ridgeway Country Club.
- Dinner-only attendees may arrive 4:30 p.m. to enjoy the cash bar, auction and raffles.
- The live auction will take place at 5:30 p.m. at the event.
Pre-bidding and virtual participation is available for this year’s auction. Click here to browse and bid on auction items.
To ensure the health and well-being of event attendees during the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, the following precautions and protocols will be in place at Chip In For Life:
- Ridgeway staff will be masked both inside and outside of the clubhouse.
- Dinner will be hosted outside in a large tent.
- Ridgeway staff will serve dinner outdoors in the tent, and it can be enjoyed inside, outside of the tent, on the clubhouse patio, or in the bar.
- Guests can use cell phones to participate in our silent and live auctions, including self-checkout. Friends of Vida unable to attend the fundraiser can also participate in our auctions online.
Vida has three major fundraising events a year, which help support Vida’s mission and work to empower individuals to make healthy life-affirming decisions through free education and medical services. Services include free pregnancy testing, ultrasound imaging, Pap, pelvic and breast exams, STD testing and treatment for women and men, support services to pregnant women and parents of young children, and youth outreach through our one-of-a-kind high school sexual integrity program.
Stay tuned to the Vida website and social pages for event highlights, virtual/pre-bidding information, and for exciting updates and announcements planned for at the event.