In spring 2021, Vida moved to a new expanded campus to better serve individuals and families in the greater Fox Valley and beyond. For 37 years, Vida has lifted up men and women facing an unplanned pregnancy or parenting infants and young children under difficult or challenging circumstances. Over the years, we continued to expand our programs to the point that our previous leased space was no longer adequate.
The new Vida campus allows us to have an even greater impact on the lives of the people we serve. While the new building and campus offers easy access, a visible location, ample parking, privacy, greenspace, and room to expand and grow, it did require renovations to transform it from a university into a medical clinic and support service center. We began welcoming patients and clients onto our new campus and hosted our official open house on May 20.
The Campaign Matching Challenge
Vida met our initial $25,000 Capital Campaign goal in spring 2021! In response to your generosity, the same anonymous donor offered another $25,000 Capital Campaign match gift for donations through July 20.
If successful, the second match campaign would get us within $50,000 of reaching our Capital Campaign goal, which would cover our renovation budget entirely and allow us to continue to move forward debt free!
Project Scope and Details
720 Association Drive, Appleton (former Marian University – Fox Valley campus building)
- Expanded lab space to accommodate comprehensive STD testing
- 2 ultrasound procedure rooms (increased from 1)
- 7 exams rooms (increased from 4)
- 6 mentoring rooms (increased from 3)
- Designated childcare area
- Spanish instruction classroom
- Expanded store (50%+ increase in size)
- Expanded space for storage of material support products (50%+ increase in storage capacity)
- Easy, direct building access for donation drop off
- Expansive greenspace and campus
- Easy access to Interstate 41
- Visibility from Interstate 41
- Ample parking
- Room to expand services and grow in the future
After (Renovated) Photos